Thing I have learned so far from NaNoWriMo:
1) I do not spell toilet correctly.
2) I can’t blame the cat for my word count.
3) I can be exceedingly dull and trite at times.
4) It’s fun to let characters write themselves.
5) It’s difficult to make them do what you want.
6) Name changes aside, I need a whole lot of editing before certain people can read my novel.
7) I smirk calling it a “novel”.
8) I’d rather have written a comedy.
9) Not that it won’t make you laugh.
10) I cannot simply make the MCs passion painting, instead of writing, to make her not be me.
11) Giving her short black hair helps a little.
12) I need to schedule more massages.
13) After 2 hours and only 200 words, I am not fit to go out in public.
14) I can be incredibly gifted at times.
(You’re just going to have to take my word on it)